View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 04:43 AM   #21 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default Jasmine
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

SPOILER!!: Jasmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
Jasmine watched with her mouth open as Cris gave a dueling clinic. He was so quick and agile as he performed spell after spell. It was quite clear that his participation in multiple sports had only added to his dueling ability. Man, he was good. Jasmine was extremely glad that if there was ever a dueling situation, Cris would be on her side and not fighting against her.

Jasmine finally managed to close her mouth and said, "You know, that was a pretty impressive demonstration" "Would you be my remedial dueling teacher? Please, huh? Pretty please?" Cue the puppy dog face. "I guess being a mixed martial arts master comes in handy, doesn't it?"

Cris blushed at Jasmine's compliment. Chuckling, he quickly shook his head. "I'm the last person you want to be your dueling teacher. I'm still learning myself. Being fast and agile does not make me a dueling master. Now Sander, he's the one that's good. He'd make a good instructor," Cris told her with a smile.

Then he laughed when she put on a cute puppy dog face, "Aw man...that's not fair. You know I can't say no when you use that face on me. Okay, I tell you what, why don't you show me what you know. Let's duel. That's the best way to see how much we both really know about attacking and defending ourselves. Are you game?" Cris paused to put on a pout and sad droopy eyes.

"Please, please say yes. Pretty please," he clasped his hands together. Yes he was now pouting, looking sad and begging. Now try saying no to that face.