View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Text Cut: Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

Attitude? Kevin frowned at the guy. "I don't have an attitude, YOU have an attitude!" Alright maybe he DID know he had an attitude but he didn't like people saying he had an attitude just because he HAD an attitude. Following it all? "Why can't you pronounce the X anyways? Is it an accent thing or something?" Just a harmless question. He could be harmless!

Kevin shrugged his shoulders. Whatever. If he didn't want to help him out he would just figure how to duel by himself. But at the same time, Donny WAS right. He probably DID know more than he did and he could use the knowledge right now.

When Donny told him that the Professor was most likely to blast his nose off, the Gryffindor felt his nose out of habit. "But i like my nose!" He whined. He wouldn't actually do that right? But judging from what he knew about the man he found him highly unpredictable. A true Gryffindor hehe. "I didn't say stuff! HE attacked ME ...you really think i let someone off when they attack me?" no way, the Gryffindor would go down fighting. Or was he talking about something else? Whatever it was, it annoyed him.

The flash of light HAD been a total accident and as he watched it fall down and hit Donny on the top of the head he wondered what would happen. He cocked his head to the side and when he fell down the Lion laughed. "You should have seen your face!" he laughed more as he realised that Donny couldn't lift his head. Oh? he was the lowest? Kevin folded his arms and frowned down at him. "It was an accident!" he said as he saw that Donny could move again. "Plus, you aren't really hurt ri----"

The spell hit him full in the chest and he fell down as well but instead of feeling any pain , Kevin began to LAUGH.

He laughed so hard that he began to spasm on the floor, trying to stop whatever was tickling him. "HAHAHA HA...STOP...HAHAHAHA!" This wasn't funny AT ALL! He searched for his wand but he realised he had dropped it during the attack. "Who's the..hahaha...lowest...ha okay stop...now?!" After a few moments, Kevin realised that he wasn't laughing anymore and knew that the spell had stopped. He breathed heavily like he had just ran a marathon but instead of getting up and grab his wand, the Gryffindor reached out with his leg and tried to give him a kick.

That was an outright lie! Donny did NOT have an attitude! If anything, he had the opposite. An unattitude. Liar liar. "You tell lies!" And nothing but lies. And the occasional mean comment. Never mind the silly X, there were more important things to life, didn't Kevin know that? Donnacha snorted, pretty sure that Kevin was still mocking him. It wasn't any fun, okay? "MY ESS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. KID." There. Make sure he knew who was in charge here. It was Donny, in case that wasn't obvious.

A shrug?! Donny shrugged in return, not quite sure what Kevin was shrugging about, but whatever. The Hufflepuff ruffled his hair and looked around the duelling arena, could he leave yet?

It wasn't funny, Kevin! It would have been funny in any other situation, but it wasn't funny today. It wasn't funny because Kevin had done it. He scowled at the second year. Donny had a cute face, thank you, many girls had said so. Nothing to laugh about! He brushed some dirt off his clothes, lookin' fresh. "You've gots to see your face when I'm done!" Was that a threat? He shrugged, it probably was. Accident, hmmmm? Sure, Donny probably could've made the same mistake, but this was Kevin. "Uhuhhhh, an assident." ..true, he wasn't hurt. But he could've been seriously injured! Not that the possibility of getting injured had ever stopped him.. "I could've died. Y'know, maybe." He nodded.

LOL. Donnacha stared at Kevin for a few seconds as the Gryffindor lay on the ground laughing uncontrollably. This was amazing! He laughed along with Kevin, if only he was like this all the time!

Awww! Kevin had stopped laughing already. It was over all too soon. But Donny just stood there, unable to stop laughing just yet. He should do it again! He wiped a few tears away and twirled his wand around as he watched Kevin, but he wasn't prepared for what the Gryffindor did next.
Merlin! What kind of shoes was he wearing? Were they made of steel?
Donny groaned and grabbed his ankle, awkwardly hopping around the duelling arena. That was definitely cheating! "That's not fair!" Donny turned around, swinging his wounded leg back and forth a bit while he glared at the kid. If that was how Kevin wanted to fight.. He reached into his pocket and found an old liquorice wand that had been chewed on probably by Cian but he wasn't going to eat it, nope. Instead he threw it right at Kevin, hoping it would hit.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________