View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Text Cut: KEVIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

"It's hexed, with an X" Kevin answered after he had noticed the mistake. "You didn't know that?" Couldn't he speak English or something? Wait, if he couldn't even pronounce that word ...was he even able to use spells? Because saying the incantation right was just as imporant as the wand movement. The Gryffindor looked him up and down again with that judging look of his and had serious doubts.

But before he could say anything, he was distracted by the Puff's sudden outburst that he demanded to know what was going on. Rolling his eyes, the second year sighed loudly. "Alright i'll tell geez" The kid was ANNOYING! Was he like that as well? Because if he was he now knew why people thought he was annoying. Was he going to change...nah.

"Saturday at 1pm" he said as he pointed at his forehead. "I have a duel with the Astronomy guy. You know? The crazy one who jumps on tables during his classes and is just plain weird?" yeah , that one. What was his name even? He didn't even remember the Hufflepuff's name! "Last year, he used that petrifying spell on me at his office and i hadn't even done anything but knock on the door!" Which was the whole truth. "So i challenged him to a duel but last year i got super old so we changed the date but...." he started to speak rapidly now, obviously panicking a bit. "I couldn't practise because of that stupid no magic outside of the school rule and i'm seriously starting to doubt if i'll even survive this and " breeeathe Kevin. "Happy now?"

He turned around and looked at the dummy but then the third year spoke again and he turned back. "Petreficos Totalus, right!" But because he still had his wand in his hand a spark of light suddenly hit the ground and it bounced up to the the ceiling. Smashed against it before going straight down to the top of the Hufflepuff's head. "IDIDN'TDOANYTHING!" Just give him potions class. He was waaaay better at that!

Heeeey. That was uncalled for. He was very much aware of this issue, thank you Kevin. He scowled at the kid, when was he going to stop talking? Donny didn't like his talking. "I know more than you do." Donny said impatiently. If Kevin knew everything so well why wasn't he just doing this by himself, hmm? Abbi had less of an attitude than this mini Gryffindor here. "So if you want help you need to stop it with your ATTITUDE." There. He said it. He frowned at Kevin to make sure he would listen. That's what his parents usually did when bossing him around.

Donnacha rolled his eyes, Kevin was really wasting his time heeeere. That dramatic sigh wasn't doing him any favours either. "So... waiting." No more nice Donny. Nope. Donny Danger. He grinned at that name, Donny Danger. He would have to write it down as soon as he got back to the common room, in case his superhero powers were ever needed.

Snort. Kevin was fighting professor Flamsteed? He definitely had to see this. He smiled at the thought of Kevin embarrassing himself in front of everyone. and maybe felt a little bad about it too Weird! Where did Kevin live? Boringville??? At least Flamsteed wasn't boring, Donny thought he was actually pretty cool. Nice suits too. But that was all besides the point, Donny couldn't possibly help Kevin beat Flamsteed, the dude was like a bazillion times more experienced. The second year was going down. "You should go pick some.. some four-leaf clover and hope he doesn't blast your nose off, I think." Donny said calmly. That might not be true though, professors probably weren't allowed to deform students. He eyed Kevin suspiciously, not sure if he believed the "just knocking on his door" thing.. and.. who on earth got themselves into a duel without knowing how to duel?! Donny could see why he wasn't in Ravenclaw. "You should've thoooought before you said stuffs." Not that Donny always thought things through, but this was really dumb.
Donny yawned when Kevin turned to face the dummy, he didn't think that petrificus totalus would work on a dummy, but who knew? He didn't want to be the backup dummy.

That wasn't how you pronounced it! Donny panicked, WHATWASHESUPPOSEDTODO?! Combat was no fun, why did people do this??? Before the Hufflepuff could come up with an appropriate response the spell hat bounced of the ceiling and hit him on the head. Ow. Donny froze for a moment. His wand fell out of his hand and he fell back on the floor with a thud. "REALLY KEVIN?!" Donny shouted and attempted to tilt his head. When that didn't work he just huffed loudly. "You're the loooowest."
Another few seconds passed and Donny could feel his arms and legs twitch a bit. Kevin was going to be in soooo much trouble if Donny ended up limbless. But instead of falling off, he regained control of his arms and legs. Hah! He quickly grabbed his wand and aimed it at Kevin before getting up again. Donny glared at the Gryffindor and tried to think of any useful spells he could use on the kid, but none came to mind. He had to do something! Looking like a fool in front of Kevin was not an option, so Donnacha huffed and cast the only spell that had come to mind. "Rictumsempra!" Who knew, maybe the Gryffindor was ticklish.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________