Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default *bits of others* :3 if I missed you, Javy didn't. He sees you all ^^
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Javy could see things livening up now. That was nice. He acknowledged some his other colleagues, such as Medea and Botros. He then glanced over towards the farther side of the table where past his former Professor Annie, an unknown Auror gentleman by Seren. Kirby seemed to have regained his composure by now.. hmm, they were up for another exercise day soon. He'll just have to remember to ask him about it later on along with congratulating Leo. It was nice to see one of his old friends get what they deserved. Oh, and Cosgrach.. the player. He had to resist the smirk on remembering the Cafe.

SPOILER!!: Airey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
[color="#cc0000"][FONT="Georgia"]
Smirk. "As sharp as the tungsten needle created by Mohamed Rezeq," he winked while giving the top hat a purposeful tap with his index finger. He was keeping the hat still, by the way, unless the man threw a hiss fit or something over it. Airey would have had it been one of his suits, so the bloke was entitled to do as much. Would be amusing to watch too. Help break that macho dashingly handsome look the professor obviously kept going for. "It was..............SO DISAPPOINTING!"

Only not really because it had also been rather stellar.

"There we were in El Dorado, on the verge of entering an observatory temple. Mr. Branxton and myself that is. He has quite the skill as a photographer and I was going to harness and put that skill to stellar use. Anyway, so there we are and then these swarm of ZOMBIES comes out of no where and attack us...one even grabbed my suit. DISGUSTING. I still have the arm actually. Was still holding on to me after we portkey'd back to the Leaky." He figured he would give it to Medea later.

He could have rambled on some more about this loss, but he was distracted by the conversation about the contents of the paper bag. "Lala?" he questioned with a raised brow. "That would be............" Who? "I was told to give it to you and not.....Lala." Was that his pet name for Piers?

No, wait. Didn't need to know the answer to that one.

"Oh? You mean the box? Delicious hot schmoes kit. Grew rather fond of the things over the summer."

Leave to Airey to make the most unique comparisons to his own benefit. Javy could only imagine the thought process on picking one example out of the many others that he could've used and choosing the one that was least expected of. "Good." Remarkable wasn't it? Now he wouldn't need that top hat anymore, it had done the job on giving him an unforgettable appearance. Anyways, his face contorted into slight concern on how the trip turned out. Luckily he didn't have to ask for more details as Airey went right on ahead to tell.

Blinking as he tried to process that quick summary on a zombie attack. "..They attacked your suit?" It must have been quite the outfit, given zombies usually aren't picky on their attire. Now about that arm.. "Did you keep it?" That had to have been a wicked souvenir.

As if there wasn't enough confusion, he sounded confused about Lala. "Yes.. Lala, my goose." An eyebrow raise for him. Had he have forgotten to introduce to two to each other? And what was this about it being told to hand it to him? Javy had a feeling this secret admirer was looking to be an on-going chase at this rate. Anyways, that could be debated later on when he just wanted to stay relaxed. "Oh, I've heard about those, but haven't tried them. How exactly do they taste?"

SPOILER!!: Piers + Cassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

As she turned to move towards her side of the table she froze. OHMIGOSH she couldn't believe it.. Bachelor number 2 and 3 at her end of the table and it was her old classmates. EEEEEP! How lucky was she!! The spring in her step bounced even more, "Javy Thompson OHMIGOSH!! *squeals* This is A-mazing! We are working together!!!" She couldn't help but bounce to him and hug the man, ready or not. "Oh.. Oh I have something for you." Pulling out her wand she flicked it and parchment fell in front of him. "I found this sooooo interesting I had to share." Yep he was going to want to take notes. Her eyes already focused on the other classmate. "Piersy! Eeeeep!!" He got hugs as well and excited happy snaps. "I'm so excited it's like seventh year again, oh and I have one for you too." Yep horoscopes all around. She flicked her wand again sending it to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Text Cut: Airey and Javy

Oh, did Javy have something against what Piers was wearing tonight? He was wearing his typical, simple suit that he always wore for feasts. He didn't have a tie, though. Speaking of ties, why was Javy taking his off?

.... Oh.

"Oh, thank you. I really needed a bow in my hair. It really adds to my outfit." Piers patted the bow tie in his hair to let it settle on his curls. Wouldn't be a proper feast if Javy didn't decorate his hair, would it? He let the bow sit on his head and took a sip of water from his own goblet. He nodded and shrugged at Javy's question. "Summer wasn't long enough, of course, but it does feel good to be back." Back to some daily structure and whatnot. "You?"

Then, hearing the astronomy professor's voice, Piers chuckled as he turned away from Kirby. But then he saw what he was wearing on his head....... "Your hat's crooked," he grunted. Piers should have known he would actually wear it. Better him than on Javy.... right? Whatever. That Astronomy man was a weirdo, too.

Whaaaat? Airey got Javy a present? Piers kept his eye on the exchange and the suspicious brown paper bag. Kale and cabbage? Piers' eyes narrowed a little bit when Javy told Airey that's what Lala liked. Then he remembered the letter Javy got from a secret admirer that had a gift attached to it. Didn't that say something about kale? Piers' eyebrow was up near his hairline during their little exchange there. Just watchin'. Listenin'. Casually. Uh huh.

Oh, Merlin. Blonde alert. BLONDE ALERT. That woman was literally the most cheerful person Piers had ever met and it hurt his brain. Piers tried his best to ignore the squealing happening at Javy. He sipped his water again. Oh yeah, this was A-MAZING. TOTES INCRED. SUPES AMAZE. Piers looked down the table at Truebridge. He wanted to know if she regretted her decision to hire this lady yet.

Oh, no. Merlin, no, she was talking to HIM now! "Pierson, he corrected with a stiff smile, but she was babbling away over him, so she probably didn't even hear. Oh, Merlin, she was HUGGING HIM! "Oh. Oh wow, this is - this is great. I love hugs." His eyes widened and he awkwardly patted her back. "Oh, good, I get snaps, too. I love snapping." He didn't love snapping.

"You look very... yellow. Very yellow today." There was too much Hufflepuff. It was hurting everything about him.

JAVY. HELP HIM.

Piers got a paper, too. Awesome. "You know, I was just, wondering what my horoscope was for today," he said, dryly sarcastic. Hopefully dry enough that her bubble brain wouldn't even see past it. Piers didn't read the paper. He just kept it there on the table, words down so he couldn't read it. It was a bunch of bologna, anyway.

Where was the food?

Now this was amusing. No to the flowers but yes to the bow. "It sure does.. you should tie it around so it doesn't get loose." Ah, why not. Javy shifted from his position in the chair to hover over and tie to one of Pier's locks. Theeere. "Now it's perfect." All he needed was a little more sunshine to improve his looks.

As for the summer. "Too right you are, just when it was getting even better. But I wouldn't miss another day of teaching here." Teaching was his anti-drug, simply. Before he could talk even more to Piers on their summer, he heard something familiar.. Glancing at the bright outfit of..

Oh..Merlin.

He hadn't misheard their conversation at the cafe after all. Just smile and be polite.. Yeah, he'll just do that. "Well, hello Cassie. It's good to see you again." From what he remembered of Cassie she was like an octopus, the harder you resisted her the more she squeezed and clinged.. Just look at what she was doing to Piers for proof. Even he had to accept the fate. Heh. Javy was having a little difficulty resisting the urge to grin at the sight. Maybe he should save the poor old child man. "Aren't you going to hug me too?" Go on Cassie, they were still.. friends. Yeah.

Hmm? Another gift? Javy blinked momentarily taking the parchment, only reading the first line before knowing it was one of her daily horoscopes before pocketing it. "Ah, you remembered. Thanks." He'll just have a deeper look into it when back in his office. They were more likely to relate to your day when read later on. As for things being just like seventh year.. "Let's hope we don't risk drowning again." One year of flooding was enough on the memory, thank you very nice.