Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default cont from lion table + airplane is for Airey ^^
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

With the second year Gryffindor still seated at the Gryffindor table, the paper airplane soared through the air, high above the heads of the students so that it wouldn't get in the way or that anyone would bump up against it and he had to use the spell again. It was a little difficult though, because Kevin hadn't done this spell too often and since he wasn't allowed any magic outside of school he had no time to practise it. Luckily it flew over to the staff table without problem.

He first had to wait though because as he was about to let the paper drop on the table in front of the guy he had decided to talk to the Groundskeeper. From the Gryffindor table, Kevin rolled his eyes but when he came back and sat back down he quickly moved the paper airplane down. Ok he wasn't Kevin without having a little fun though, so instead of actually landing the plane safely on the table he first "Accidentally" landed it on his head a couple of times. Pretending he did not know what he was doing before it fell in front of the Professor.

Kevin broke the connection and turned around in his own seat. When or if the Professor would open up the airplane, it would hold a message saying;
SPOILER!!: Secret message
You haven't forgotten i'm gonna beat you in that duel right? Because i totally will! Tomorrow...or whenever I! can...because classes you know? YEAH!

He had not even put a name under it because the Professor would KNOW from who the message was.