View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Moving past Elinor and into the lab space, Emily began surveying the damage, hoping that the scene hadn't in fact damaged Elinor in the process. Shock? Was this shock? Emily'd have offered her a chocolate frog, but she'd long stopped carrying those around on her person, and when she did, Zeke usually got to it first.

The damage was, extensive. There was no doubt about that, but for the most part it seemed as though a thorough clean up would remedy its disturbed appearance. Picking up a contraption from one of the benches, Emily raised it to eye level - completely unsure of what it did, but gave it a light shake nonetheless. Whatever it was, though it only boasted a small crack in its exterior, wasn't doing anything.

"A magicless Ministry is a pain in the rear if you ask me," she mused out loud again, convinced that this place wasn't much better than their tube tunnel. "But... have an inventory of any and all essential items on my desk and I'll work something out with the budget," she added, still inspecting the area instead of observing her frozen colleague. Was it just her? Or did some of these things look outdated anyway?