View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Jory had just finished signing in when he turned and found someone already there. Woah. That was fast. But that was good. At least he could get a move on with things.

He held out his hand and shook the man's hand firmly. "Hello, Mr. Newell.'' Who better to meet first than the Head of Department? "Jory Stonewall, YATI. I just wanted to inform you that I have been temporarily assigned here to provide security for your Department.'' Temporarily because the security volunteers would be rotated. "Is there anywhere in particular that should patrol regularly?'' Best get all those details out of the way.
"Nice to meet you, lad," Cale said with a smile. Yes, this boy was DEFINITELY a lad. Much younger than Cale. But he could tell by his firm handshake that the guy would be a good security dude - not that Cale thought they needed a WHOLE lot out here at the abandoned boat yard, but you could never be too careful!

"Well, I think the best place for you to patrol would be the work areas," he explained with a nod. "That's where people will be the most, and if anyone were to break in, that's probably where they'd head first due to all the people," he explained. That's what he would do if he were a curious Muggle - head to the place with all the noise and talkative folks. "Also feel free to sit in on any meetings or anything like that, it would probably help if you were aware of what was going on so you can report back to Miss Browne," he added. That made sense, right?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote