View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default William thinks the feather duster is a mutant. :|
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Chispa Princessa View Post
"Yes, the casual clothes are nice but I am rather used to them since I do hands on work with creatures on a regular basis. I never fancied robes much", Jack replied with a smirk.
Ah, right. "Well you can't wear robes around dragons," William chuckled awkwardly. Jack had an answer for everything. "But I like being able to wear a hat." He just didn't feel guilty for not wearing a blazer anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Jose listened as he confirmed that he was indeed in the right spot

PHEW…..

Jose was really relieved to actually have made it.. "I'm glad I'm in the right spot…" Jose stuck his hand out to introduce himself. "Jose Mora… Transfer from the Brazilian Ministry" He said with a big smile. what would his parents think of him now.. so far away from home… so far for him it was exciting and this man seemed really nice.
Aha, he DID have an accent like JMMNTN! William wasn't crazy, they were both Brazilian. "Nice to meet ya, Jose. I'm William Williamson, senior dragon researcher." He shook the new guy's hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Harmony had been here for quite some time already when she heard voices coming from the reception area. Jumping Jobberknolls, they were here! This was simply the most exciting news and she couldn't wait to see what her department thought of the place. She hoped they remembered to wear their casual clothes and smiles because there was lots to do. Lots.

Wandering into the room with a strange muggle contraption in one hand and a smile on her dirt smudged face, the Department Head chirped, "Welcome, welcome! It's such a pleasure to have you all here!" She was radiating her sincerest positive vibes, did they know? "I hope you all found the place okay. We're still working out transportation issues but isn't muggle transportation just amazing. The way people pack onto the buses and work together to squeeze everyone in. It's brilliant." And she waved the rainbowed duster in her hand excitedly.

"So, who's ready to work?"
And speaking of their job titles... there was their boss now. "Hi Harmony," he greeted her cheerfully, awkwardly tipping his hat in her direction a little bit.

"What do you want us to tackle first?" Was she redecorating? Is that what that fluffy thing on a stick was? OR NO--- WAS THAT THE TAIL OF A MUTANT?! Willy couldn't help the somewhat shocked and horrified expression that popped onto his face with that thought.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote