Thread: Minister's Office: Office of the Senior Undersecretary
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
"Tend to them, make sure they're doing their job.." And why in Merlin's name did they decide to force open the ministry if they'd have to deal with these deplorable conditions.

"Clearly.." she muttered under breath as she had a proper look around the room. "Well, as it were I'm expected to be entertaining diplomats from the far east....how can I entertain them when we have no ministry and the substitute looks like this?" It was a serious concern, one the undersecretary and maintenance needed to handle pronto.

Mr.Greingoth would have never let this happen. Nope, he was fine minister.

"I hope you know, you're making my job at the prophet as it relates to ministry matters increasingly difficult, Undersecretary."
It would seem his eyebrow had no hopes of lowering for now. Tending to them...so they would do their jobs? "You're mistaken. My employees don't need someone walking behind them checking their every move for them to be productive." The idea was almost offensive. What did she take his level for? A load of slackers looking for a reason to discontinue work? Hardly.

Ah yes, the visitors. He remembered getting word about them but there was no follow up. They were coming? He would have thought that given the current situation within the Ministry Mr. Yenorin would have held off until they could have the matter sorted but apparently not...? Lovely. How unprofessional would it be to inform her that it wasn't his problem that her Head of Department wasn't thinking clearly? "It is quite the fix I'll agree." One brought on by her own Department. "But I'm afraid that until we can have this thing figured out, the best you can do is try hosting the event in one of the more suitable Ministry Locations? Perhaps in..." He reached for a file at the edge of his desk and began flipping through, "the Wal-Market HQ? You could have something arranged with Ms. Carter." He continued flipping through the document containing all Ministry Level Locations. "Or perhaps your own Department's location? It says here you've got it decent enough at the The Harlequin Building." Both BETTER than right here. Geddit? "Outside of that I'm afraid there isn't much I can do until Accidents and Catastrophies takes a look at the Ministry's failing charms."

The matter seemed put to rest and he was about to offer to see her out but then she said that. Gavin did very little to hide his scowl. "I do apologize but I can't remember ordering the Ministry closed. These were unforeseen events. Hardly preventable." Yet another thing he could do nothing about. What part of his hands were tied did she not understand?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote