View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 09:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"I know." Delilah agreed with a smile. "I can't wait for summer, though. I'll probably be lazying around on the beach everyday." Sounds like heaven, right? Sun, sand and the ocean. It was going to be a pretty awesome summer. She literally couldn't wait to be back in Florida. Also, the menu... The girl handed it to Ella. "Do you want to order something?"

... She narrowed her eyes slightly at the other girl. Was Ella okay? Did she do something to offend her? No.. not that she knew of. Huh. Well. It was probably not the best time to find out. "I know what you mean. I've been so tired lately.. " Tired ALL the time. Tired and cold. At least, her hair wasn't greying much. So far, at least. That was something to be thankful for, yeah?
The beach. "Sounds really nice." Ella wished she could be laying out in the sun all summer. She would most likely be looking for a flat and trying to sort things out for uni so the Head Girl wasn't as eager as the younger badger for that. "I'm not sure I'm ready for graduation just yet so I don't mind waiting a bit longer for Summer." Just saying. Taking the menu, the eighteen year old glanced at it curiously, thinking the prices were WAY too much but keeping her comments to herself. "Something hot to drink, I think. What about you?"

So Ella wasn't the only one feeling tired? She eyed the other blonde thoughtfully, head tilted to the side. "And have you been achy too? I mean, my muscles are hurting all the time now. It's weird because I've played Quidditch for years and it's never been this bad."