Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 02:19 AM   #74 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Saxon and mini!Cela
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Charlotte looked up and blinked prettily, quite the picture of artful innocence.

"Oh no, I didn't lose anybody." That was true, she knew exactly where her people were: in the Ministry of Magic. She could even say that properly without getting mixed up over the words. "I found these balls! They're pretty colours. This one is gold, her name is Junebug, and this one is red and her name is Jeff." She said with utter seriousness, holding the pair of billiards balls out for the lady to look at.

Oh another new friend!

"Hi!" She piped up cheerfully. "I am playing. What are you doing?" She peeped up over the edge of the table with pure curiosity, big blue eyes so like her father's peering with intelligent interest at the racked up balls. "Do they live in a triangle?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Saxon nodded at the girl when she had mentioned she wasn't lost or hadn't lost anybody. That was good then. That didn't mean that the girl could get lost. But Saxon wouldn't worry over that.

And more curious looking at the girl. She had named them. That was different, but Saxon supposed that was something little people did. In fact, Saxon had probably done her own variation of that when she had been small herself. "Interesting. Do the rest have any names?"Saxon asked, simply to give the girl some attention, if that's what she wanted.

Also, didn't she know she was not supposed to talk to strangers? Shrug.

0_____________0

And the question Mariel had asked Saxon. Her eyes literally, ok, not literally, but they did bug out a bit. Saxon was far too young to have a kid. She may even drop her by accident with her klutziness. "What? No, I don't have any children. I just saw her here." Saxon said shaking her head, still surprised over the question.
Mariel couldn't help but to smile at the child as she held up two of the billiard balls for Saxon, informing her of their names. A dose of cute was exactly what she needed today. The balls sufficiently racked, Mariel removed the triangle and hung it back where it belonged. "No.." she said to the little girl. "The triangle just helps them all get ready to go home. See how ordered they are? They are ready to go now." She nodded towards the perfect triangle shape of balls (minus two) at one end of the table.

Grabbing one of the cue sticks, she used it to point to a couple of the holes at the corner of the table. "They live in the holes. See this ball?" She picked up the white ball with her other hand and leaned down a bit to show the girl. "His name is.. James and it's his job to help everyone get home." She set the cue ball down on the table, hitting it with the stick and breaking the organized cluster of balls, sending them rolling in different directions. She glanced over at the girl, then walked over to the side of the room, pushing a chair to the edge of the table so the girl might better reach. "Want to give it a go?" She held out the cue stick to offer it to her.

Oh.. not Saxon's kid? Green eyes snapped to her co-worker as she informed the brunette exactly that and she couldn't help the faint smirk at seeing her facial expression. Oops? "My mistake," she said simply, chuckling at the error and shrugging it off. Looking at the child again, Mariel realized that she didn't much look like Saxon anyway.. no she looked more like.. "What's your name dear?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line