Thread: QQS Back Room
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talikins View Post
It had been a rather quiet morning and Erica had taken that as an opportunity to do some paperwork, particularly some costs to do with the shop that she needed to be taken care of. Her reading glasses were perched up on her face as she scratched about with a pencil calculating here and there.

Midway through, her backroom door had opened. A customer. Or so it seemed, yet a customer wouldn't have known her name as easy as that. That made her slightly cautious, yet she smiled never mind the matter.

"Yes, Ms?" She reached for her glasses and softly placed them on the desk along with the pencil before standing up. "Are you interested?" She asked looking over at one of her most prized brooms. That one was really something, she'd definitely be capable of making a lot of money out of that one. "Or may I assist you in any other way?" She walked over and continued with her warm smile, it was the key to good service.
As she took another leisurely step further into the back room, Mariel opened her mouth to call for the shopkeeper again, intending on using a sing-songy voice. But she quickly closed as she heard a voice answer and her green eyes shifted to find the location of the voice. Ah.. there was Ms. Dixon at her desk. Mariel gave her a faint smile as she walked towards her.

Interested? Green eyes drifted back to the Silver Arrow. "Possibly," she murmured to herself before looking back up to the shopkeeper. "But that's not why I'm here today." Although, she could negotiate things after her business was completed, seeing how things went. The 28 year old looked through her papers, pulling out one report to leave on top as her eyes quickly scanned it. Giving a professional smile to the other woman, the brunette stuck out her hand. "Mariel Morgan, Quidditch Regulations for the British Ministry of Magic." Best to get the niceties out of the way first. she glanced at the paperwork on the woman's desk. "You do keep good records, I hope?" Maybe it was convenient that she already had her things out. She'd be needing them.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line