View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #162 (permalink)
Albert Kettleburn
Minister for Magic
Lobalug

Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
The conference room it was. Emily was happy to oblige, not wasting any time dilly dallying in the hall any longer. "Yes, I have," she acknowledged with a nod, "Gavin's been keeping me posted, and I'm sad to say we're experiencing similar issues on level two." It was incredibly inconvenient.

But really, between the rain, the memos, the lift and things going missing... it couldn't be a coincidence. "I have security on the lookout for anything suspicious..." but so far, nothing. This was a good thing, lesser of two evils so to speak. Emily cocked her head to the side, a lazy shrug. She was stumped as far as the crazies were concerned.
Albert was happy to take a DRY seat well away from the mess that was becoming his office. He would leave it to his administrative staff and Mr. Neves to make sure nothing was really ruined. In the meantime... Ms. Browne.

"Have a seat," he gestured to one of the chairs before gingerly taking another. Damp on the cushions was just... terrible, but there was nothing for it. "I trust your people will let us know if there's anything to report. What else do you have for me today?"