Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Text Cut: Leo
"Good idea. In quidditch you’ll meet lots of new people and if you make the team you'll have be able to make friends with your new team mates." Leo had a feeling that quidditch could potentially make wonder’s with the boy’s self esteem and even make him feel more at home at the school regardless of the results of tryouts.

"You're welcome Ian. I don’t mind helping out. Do you need any another books?" He enquired with a smile. It was Leo's job to help out naturally plus he liked doing it and it was an easy way to establish relationships with the student body.

Ian listened and was grateful to have an adult who seemed to understand a little bit. Of course it was ok having other kids around who might have grown up the same way he had, but having an understanding adult gave him a place of support and safety. Thank you. You have helped me feel a little better. I think I will try to be more outgoing.

Ian glanced down at the book and was excited to get it back to the common room and start to read. It seemed like it might be a good place to start. It would have gone well with the book he'd started at the bookstore if it hadn't been for that other boy that got them both into trouble. No sir. I think this will be an excellent start. I'd like to check it out if you please.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!