View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:57 AM   #91 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Did he really now? A slightly evil smile came across Ana's face at that news. "I'm so going to feed him some in disguise and tell him that they're a Russian delicacy!" she exclaimed, trying to figure out how she could make a cucumber sandwich look like something else. Not that Bay would know what a Russian delicacy looked like anyway so it'd probably be pretty simple to do... But that was for later.

"The Hobbit? That's the book that comes before the Lord of the Rings trilogy isn't it?" Ana asked Lux. She'd never read it personally but she had read the Lord of the Rings before so Ana was pretty sure they were by the same person. "The movies they made for it are pretty good as well," old by now but did Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch ever make anything together that wasn't amazing?
Oh my goodness....

Lux gasped as Ana came up with one of the best plans ever. How come she had never thought of doing that to Bay?! Maybe she was too sweet and innocent, lacking the spunk that someone like Ana or Tessa had. "Oh, can I help you do that? Please? I at least want to be there when he eats it." Because that would be so funny to watch.

Errrr.... "Lord of Whoey-Whatnow?" As far as Lux knew, there was only one of the books, so she was startled when she learned that there were others. "You mean I can read about MORE Hobbits?! Or is it the same one?" Same or different, it did not really matter, she just wanted to experience it. "I want to watch the movieees." Flail.