View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 12:42 AM   #90 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Lux really really wanted Bay now after all this talk about him. :/ She had no idea where he was though, and she was not even in his House so she could not see him in the Common Room.

"Bay thinks they are gross." She had no idea what Tessa thought of them, but Tessa was simply awesome regardless of her like or dislike of cucumber sandwiches. "Oooh, I want some now. And I want to read The Hobbit some more." Because she still had Addi's copy.
Did he really now? A slightly evil smile came across Ana's face at that news. "I'm so going to feed him some in disguise and tell him that they're a Russian delicacy!" she exclaimed, trying to figure out how she could make a cucumber sandwich look like something else. Not that Bay would know what a Russian delicacy looked like anyway so it'd probably be pretty simple to do... But that was for later.

"The Hobbit? That's the book that comes before the Lord of the Rings trilogy isn't it?" Ana asked Lux. She'd never read it personally but she had read the Lord of the Rings before so Ana was pretty sure they were by the same person. "The movies they made for it are pretty good as well," old by now but did Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch ever make anything together that wasn't amazing?