View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 01:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Yupp. The girl had thought that she was a hufflepuff. Grace giggled a little. Maybe Sophie didn't recognize her? Or maybe it was known that she should have been a hufflepuff. "I wanted to be one... like my mom you know?" Would Sophie remember that their mom's had been friends. Actually. Grace just remembered something. Sophie's mom had been a gryffindor. Sooo she wasn't in her heritage house either. Interesting. Very interesting.

"But nooo. I'm a snake." She beamed. She was already really proud of that. She didn't care any more that she wasn't a hufflepuff. That was old news now. Oh yes. Sophie really didn't know who she was. "Yeah. I'm Grace Paton...."
Like her mom? Sophie nodded very slowwwwwly, like she was supposed to know the girl's mom or something. "Oh, well, both my parents are Gryffindors, so it happens," she said with a shrug. "Did you want to be a Hufflepuff?" That must have been one awesome sorting--going in expecting the worst and ending up with the BEST!

Sophie grinned when the girl announced herself as a snake. "Well, congratulations then. What'd your mom say?" she asked. Sophie wished she would have been a fly on the wall when her parents read the letters she and Caleb had sent home.

Pause.

"Wait," Sophie said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, "you're Grace Paton? Don't I know you?"