View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"Ashburry-Hawthorne," he replied, clearing his throat just a tad. Come on now, mate. Know the Department Head's names even if they are rather long. He didn't mind the whole walking in uninvited bit, he often did that himself. Especially when it came to Roxanne because he knew how much it annoyed her. Others he would not dare because women could have real daggers for eyes at times.

"Thanks, the wife arranged things." Minus the plants, naturally. He had no sense for where things ought to go and just shoved furniture and stuff into rooms just so it would fit. He enjoyed the lived in look. He reached for his cup of coffee on his desk and was disappointed to see that its contents was empty. Looked like another trip to the break room was in order soo---

"What? You mean the creature that is currently being held in on Level 4 escaped?" What? Had Harmony misread its aurora? "Were there any muggle witnesses?"

Oh, and now Mr. Senior Undersecretary wanted more information? Well, do did this Department Head.

"We caught a creature in the lab last year. Caused an explosion and destroyed the entire place. I have a small team researching the creature, but they haven't produced anything conclusive as of yes. Awful looking thing. Big teeth."
Gavin was aware that there was more to his name but surely the man wouldn't argue that it was quite a mouthful. There was a small nod and a pause before, "May I call you Aron?" It was fine if he couldn't. Merlin knew the employees on his own level nearly had a heart attack when he'd asked them and just like then he'd be respectful of it and them and him and all this formality.

The wife arranging the office bit didn't surprize him. Women had a tendency to take over, transforming entire spaces in a single jolt of energy. His sister had already gone and rearranged his home office. He didn't complain. how could he?--

Come again? "Currently being held in Level 4?" He...hadn't been aware there was something down on that level. "I suppose..." He said a bit uncertainly. It could be that creature, had to be. How many other mutants could there possibly be. If the man was offering up explanations of origin then it had to be the same creature. Yes. "Just a few if any. The thing ran along the floor most of the time, no bigger than a rat." But uglier. This point couldn't be stressed enough. "I had the cafe evacuated under the guise of a health inspection, then a few of us from the Ministry attempted to capture it but somehow it slipped out..."

He nodded his agreement at the comment on the thing looking awful but stopped abruptly, giving the man a look as if he were strange. "Big teeth? No, no, I'd notice the big teeth if they were there, Newell too. They were normal sized and it's drool turned pink on the floor--think of a rat, small, no fur, wrinkly skin, beady eyes, slightly disturbing and quick." Were they even on the same age anymore? Of course this begged the question. "You mean to tell me there's another mutant out there?" One with BIG TEETH?? Merlin help them if these things were infectious.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.