View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
That was a tough question. What did she want to do? It was true that recently she started thinking about a different path for her long term career, but then she had only been a Reminisciator for a couple of years now and she still felt that she hadn't fulfilled her true potential as a Reminiciator. Besides, she absolutely loved her job.

And that was the crux of the thing wasn't it? Thinking it over for another minute, she finally made up her mind.

"Well, while becoming the supervisor of the MRRB is my ultimate long term goal years from now. I feel like I haven't yet...um...done everything that I had wanted to do and learn as a Reminiciator so I would like to remain with my division. I know that it is a decision that can benefit me in the long term and it is best suited to me at the moment."

Yes, it was the best decision for her. And the reason why she had come to the British MoM in the first place.
Aron furrowed his brow and leaned back in his seat just a bit. Well, this made things a little more clear cut then. Not to mention gave him some things to think about for the future and a better idea for what sort of training to offer Jade.

"Understood," he said as he brought his body forward once again and unceremoniously put her file back in the employee records cabinet. "In that case, I would like to offer you a promotion of sorts. This would include an increase in pay, of course, and a new job title. I would like to offer you the job of Acting Head Reminisciator. With Shakespeare out on a long term assignment and sending his reports to me via owl, I need someone to take command of the division here in the Ministry." He stopped to pull out some official documentation from a file on his desk. "The question is, will you accept the offer? I have no doubt of your capabilities."

And there may have been a not-so-subtle wink at the end there. He still tended to lay on the charm thick when he needed something from someone.

Just don't tell Seren? Not that she had anything to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
As perfectly understandable as it was, Gavin still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that they'd lost whatever the thing was back in that muggle cafe. It was still out there somewhere and though it hadn't done much in the way of harm, it still couldn't be allowed to move about all willy nilly among muggles that liked flashing cameras at the smallest of deviations from the norm. That rat, that thing, that merlin knows what wouldn't go very far unnoticed.

Having decided lunch was now out of the question, he headed back to the Ministry and to the Office of a certain Department Head, the one they'd all assumed would be in charge of whatever that thing had been. Was there some lab escape that was failed to be mentioned?

knockknockknock, He'd find out in a minute. Whatever the case, there was no convincing him that rodent wasn't an accident, a rather disturbing looking one at that. Was it the Departments idea of a joke got wrong?....Because Cale hadn't found it very funny from the top of the table he'd flown onto.
Desk finally organized, ish, Aron was just about to kick back and relax on the sofa - boots on - when he heard a knock at the door. He wasn't expecting anyone at the moment, so the knocking came as quite the surprise. Unless it was Derek coming in with a lab report on the Mutant X situation. Although, a spur of the moment visit from the lab rat would probably be more along the lines of him complaining about his new supervisor rearranging and just general touching of the equipment in the laboratory.

Getting up, he walked towards the door and tried to prepare himself for the headache that awaited him...only to become surprised that it was not Derek on the other side.

Was the new Senior Undersecretary making the introduction rounds or something?

"Mr. Isaacs, what can I do for you?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes