View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
dans_grl431
Gryffindor
DR Stalker
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bonnie Ness
First Year
Default DADA HW Post 2.
Dan's 431st grlfrnd Oodles of doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Caleb had practiced a few more times with his Disarming spell, and now he had finally gotten it - or so he thought. He had a FEELING if that made any sense. He just knew his next try would be the one! He pointed his wand at the dummy's wand and yelled "Expelliarmus!"

POW! The wand went flying, a lot better than his last tries. Success! Now onto the protection spell, but...could he do that without a partner? He didn't think the dummies could do that...

"Anyone want to help me with my Protection spell?" he called into the room. Someone help the little firstie!
Having still not found a partner, Blair decided she would begin practicing with one of the dummies. She grabbed her wand and turned to face the dummy. Deciding upon first practicing the Disarming spell she raised her wand and said "Expelliarmus."

Nothing happened. She screwed up her face in frustration and sighed. Not to be beaten she gripped her wand tighter. Focusing her eyes entirely on the dummy, she lifted her wand once again and spoke the spell, "Expelliarmus!"

This time the dummies wand flew out of it's hand. Success! Blair heard the boy asking for a partner. At least she wasn't the only one. "I'll help you practice your Protection spell if you like?" She smiled.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!