View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #158 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Gavin was liking the ideas Mr. MacMillan was putting out. If anything, they were well thought through, at least to a great extent. His eyes swept the meeting room. They all understood, they said they did. There was no reason to keep them here much longer, so....

Gavin waited an extra minute in case there was more to be added by the Minister. Good he did because the man went clarifying. Rght. It was as he'd thought when he read through the notes. Dress code. Nothing too restrictive but professional enough to give the Ministry that edge. Was this clear with everyone else? Yes?

"Alright, I'll let you get back to your work. Meeting adjourned."

He took a final swig of his coffee, finishing everything in the cup before standing and giving them all a departing nod. No doubt that stack of papers in his office was calling to him. He needed to get them worked through and sent off as soon as possible.

The people he was working with were competent, that much he got. No need for him to worry about what he delegated to who. It would all work out. Gavin gave a final nod to the Minister then headed back to his office.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.