View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #151 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
Default dan arjay too.
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He set his quill down, giving the Minister his full attention when he began speaking. If there was anything to be said, it was that the man had a way with words. Gavin didn't have trouble comprehending things. He could see how his time in the Minister's Office was to be spent and he'd already made the committment--he was sitting here wasn't he?

And he was through with his small prep talk. Good good. Gavin gave him a moment to settle back in his seat again before clearing his throat to draw all attention back to him.

"Right....what I'm understanding from some of you," the new ones, "is that you're not exactly clear on what you're to be doing." Because it was so hard to check the notice board. "Luckily I brought these files here with me." He looked first to the woman. "Media Liaison correct? We'll need you to get friendly with the press. Most of the details have been posted but the long and short, as you can imagine, we're trying to build and maintain a good image." He flipped another three files down in the folder before looking next to Mr. Neves. The one who'd been quick to admit he hadn't read the notice board either.

"Personal Assistant to the Minister, again, the task in it's entirety has already been posted. You'll be working with the secretaries as well as paying special attention the the Specialty Area's Food Court." Would he say more, or about what exactly? No. No. "Are we clear on this?" And the one's who hadn't spoken up...they were fully briefed, yes?

Onto the next matter? "What's our position with the Uniforms?"
Normally Ainsley was not one to get snippy. She did what she needed to do without much confortation. She took her work and work quality very seriously. Mr. Gavin, Mr. Issacs, Gavin or whatever he wanted to be called did not ask her what her project was. Nope, he asked about uniforms and redecorating the office. Call her crazy, but as much as she loved to help people, that was not exactly her job description. She chalked it up to him not knowing her just yet, but he would. He would be amazed by the end of the year. She continued to smile. She would just have to prove what she is worth. "Yes, I am the Media Liason." Pause. "Thank you for the clarification. I will get right on it." She had the perfect personality for winning people over. That would be a walk in the park for her.

She listened to what Zach had to say about the uniforms and she too agreed with what he was saying. "I too think that different departments should have their own distinct uniform." She though everybody having the same uniform across the board would be boring. "It would be easier for people to know who belonged where." That way if she had to chase down somebody from a particular department she could at least narrow down the field a bit. Plus, colors was sooo pretty.