View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
Default Golden Badgers
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Hello again my badgerinos!!!!!!!!! So as referenced in the last Golden Badgers announcement, anyone who completed both Charms and Astronomy Homework has their names now shining in glittering black and gold!!! We had six hardworking badgerinos complete such assignments earning a variety of points which are stacking up nicely in the hourglasses!

Tobias Tempus (Felixir) - 29
Ella Bishop (TakemetotheBurrow) - 27
Aditya Rehman (Fearlessleader) - 27
Minerva Wheatborn (Bazinga) - 27
Alec Summers (hermionesclone) - 23
Kace Lecium (hpfan18) - 19

Well done to all of you and even those few who just completed one homework, and not the other; your efforts are appreciated! Want to see YOUR name up here?! Here's how: the badger board of notices features the current homeworks and lessons in session, as well as at least two lessons that are upcoming in the next week. It takes more than just five or six hardworking badgers to keep that house cup in the badger name. Which is why your name will be glittering black and gold in the next entry for anyone who completes both Potions and History of Magic homework due this weekend....

Good luck, my badger lovelies and remember: if we work together, we can continue to keep that first place spot
Peace, Love, Hufflepuff,

Professor Hadley

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-14-2013 at 11:38 PM.