View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
W-what was she talking about? Water and lemonade? He had assumed they were talking about his unease with human interaction or was he misunderstanding the conversation. Truly, he was confused and felt like he might pass out at any moment. The only thing that kept his standing was the thought of people touching him when he passed out to help. Meep.

Double meep. Was he in trouble? He was called for duty and surely, well, um, you see, he hadn't messed up this opportunity already. Ferris adored his job and his lab and his things there. "Y-y-yes." Yes, he had to be here.

Conventionally pretty female had to stop looking at him. It made him uncomfortable and sweaty the same way a long tour on Call of Duty did.

Aspen wasn't going to stop looking at him. In fact, the more he seemed to sweat, the harder she DID penetrate him with staring. If he was going to pass out, she wasn't going to miss that.

"I don't say this often, but I'm not actually going to hurt you." Not at the moment, anyway. She just wanted to help for whatever reason. Boredom. Or maybe he struck a cord in her mostly non-existent heart.

And with that, she reached for him again, gently taking his FACE in her hands so that he absolutely had to look at her, only her, FACE TO FACE. Sometimes West got all worked up over things, too, though not crowds of course, and he just needed to be redirected. Maybe Ferris just needed a redirect.

"Hi. I have your drawings still. I framed them and put them at my desk."