View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

It was hard not to be amused at the face he was getting across the table. Apparently someone was none too happy that he would be so far away from her, even if their time together throughout the year was always scewed anyway. "Hopefully not more than a few days," he answered, spreading his wishes. "It isn't really involving my speciality but they needed a few extra hands and somehow I got roped into volunteering." There may or may not have been a favor involved but Fina didn't need to know about that type of thing.

Conference...location...Addison tried to think on those type of details that might be useful. Or at the very least, what the professor was asking him about. His mind admittedly wanting to drift to other things. "Yes...Somewhere on the continent," meaning Europe, certainly closer than Egypt," the details escape me at the moment." Which was certainly true. Why did the object in his pocket feel like it was attacking his very memories?

"I can certainly owl you the details tomorrow or so." When he was back in the office and she was back at Hogwarts...if that was indeed the case. Thankfully it was then that the waiter returned to their table with their salad.