View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEendures View Post
Jezz chewed on her lip and tugged a little more on her hair. Did she really want to tell him the truth about how much she honestly disliked the school? She hadn't really been open with anyone but Hannah about anything. Going with her gut she smiled, "It was okay. Not as amazing as Hogwarts and definitely not as home feeling."

She gave the boy a megawatt smile. "Parents usually know whats best though. However, you did make it here in the end right?" She wondered what it would be like to officially come to Hogwarts at the age fourteen. "You'll love it here if you don't already. Everything is just like a big and sometimes dysfunctional family." It was perfect though. "What classes are you looking forward to? Personally I can't wait to get elbow deep in some dirt." Sigh, Herbology, her one true love.
Malcolm listened carefully and nodded, seems like she didn't have such a great time in the other school. "How different is it from Hogwarts?" he was genuinely curious.

"I suppose. He nodded "My brother and dad had to really compromise with my mom to let me be here. My brother wanted to come here too but he wasn't allowed and missed his magical opportunity." Sad but true, Mac's (Malcolm's nickname) older brother will never live the Hogwarts experience.

Malcolm thought for a second "I'm really excited for History of Magic! I want to know as much as I possibly can!" he beamed "you like plants?" He smile all cheesy.