Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Again she glared at him, crossing her arms in mock annoyances as she lent back into her seat - immediately knowing that he was still mocking her. Oh she was going to have to watch herself over the next few years with this one. Definitely if he was in this kind of mood more often.

"Yeah it was really cool! I mean... it was so different considering I've never played a sport where you aren't on a broom but it was really, really, really fun!" she blabbered on, a grin on her face. "Well... it was after we actually learnt how to control the ball" she contemplated, blushing slightly as she remembered the time it went in the opposite direction... and then the time she'd fallen over it and landed in the mud.

It wasn't so much fun at that point in time.

"Well I guess all we can do is hope at the moment" she said, crinkling her nose at the thought that they couldn't do anything else. "Though I think I'm more hopeful that we might get some real and tasty food..." now that was wishful thinking!
Forrest wasn't sure for a moment whether she really was annoyed or mocking, but he was relieved to see it was the latter. GOOD. So that was his permission to play pranks on her.

MWAHAHA!

Back to stuff that interested him like nothing else. He listened to her attentively until she finished, and nodded at the end. He APPROVED. "I'm SO glad you liked it!" he exclaimed with a vast, smug grin on his face. He knew she would like it. Who just wouldn't? "So that means we can play it?" Pwease? Did she need puppy-eyes? Because he certainly could do them when it came to football.

"At worst, we can eat sweets." He'd stored away his stash from greedy eyes, but he was going to share it with Kahlan. Of course.