View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:32 AM   #265 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

And calling Lola lovely made him smile. Big smile, flooding his whole face. He was proud of her, she was precocious and meant the world to him.

"I try to be." He took the picture back and slipped it back into his wallet, which in turn went safely into his pocket. "She's six. I have to find the right place for her, somewhere good for her to grow up. Somewhere safe and nice." He had to be fussy about it in a way that he wouldn't if it was just himself.

"The Leaky isn't ideal, but the owner has a daughter her age, and is taking care of Lola when I'm working and looking at houses, which helps tremendously."
It was infectious, that look on Rusty’s face, she’d seen it before, with Izzy and Wes... Emily couldn’t help but smile too.

“You are.” It was so very clear. The look on his face said it all, that tenderness, the care. Emily wasn’t an expert when it came to children, to parenthood, but she’d had parents of her own, and that was enough of an experience. “Lola’s lucky to have you,” and she was certain he felt the same way. She’d have said something along the line of being sure that Lola would be happy wherever they settled, because that’s what she knew love to be like... but it wasn’t her place to say such things. She had no right.

“Well that’s convenient.... hopefully you’ll find something soon.”