View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #241 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default ... O.O my bad.
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Eliza sighed and rubbed her head, "I didnt say that anyone had to do anything..." She frowned, "Sorry if what I said was rude... I havent been focusing on how I said it..." Elizabeth sipped her tea and debated whether to leave this woman before she bites her head off or something when she said there was a contradiction, "Excuse me? I just said that they are allowed to eat candy." Elizabeth sighed. This lady needs to clean her ears out if she wants to start lecturing me because seriously... lecturing me about the so called 'contradiction' when there wasnt any contradictions in what I said.
There was an apology one didn't usually get. Cocking her head to one side, Meghan's expression softened. This woman must be HELLA tired. "It's ok," she said, and debated whether telling Elizabeth she should take a few days off to sleep. Regardless of how it would look to their boss, a person could not function well under these circumstances.

Seriously, two full nights of good sleep and Meghan imagined she'd be back on their feet. The blonde wasn't sure about her marital status - the ring on her hand didn't really mean anything these days - but from the looks of it she was putting a whole lot of time and effort into her children.

Perhaps they weren't such a good idea after all.

Resigned from her current decision, the blonde wasn't surprised when she corrected her. Meghan had a tendency to hear things differently to what was actually stated. It was a major problem and she was really working on it. "I apologise, I must have misheard then."

Whoops. Perhaps it was time to call it and get back to work?