Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 05:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Rubbing the bridge of his nose some more, Aron was beginning to wish that drool collecting was still a thing. At least that wasn't something that put his department at an immediate disadvantage. This lab incident was going to make Derek lose focus since he would not be able to use his lab and would have to use the one on Level 2 if anything arose. Fantastic.

"Good. Jade, Cora, and Ashley will assist Derek in the lab. I expect a list on my desk by Friday of what was salvageable along with an assessment of the damages. Angela and Natasha," he said as he turned to his two liaisons. "I need one of you to go down to the Speciality Area and meet with the Department Head there about getting some maintenance and repair people up here. Try to schedule that for sometime next week."

Oh good, there was Alani with his coffee. Good personal assistant.

Accepting it with a temporary look of relief, he took a deep sip from his mug and then turned his attention back to everyone in the room. This certainly was not how he wanted to start out his time as Department Head, frustrated, flustered, and mildly furious. But no matter.

"Now that that is out of the way..." he said, slightly grumbling under his breath. "We have some new faces here to the department, including my own." But he had already covered that so he was not going to repeat his brief introduction. "Before we get down to more official business, I would like everyone to introduce themselves. Just a brief introduction will do. Your name, your position within the department, and anything else you feel vital that your coworkers know."

Meanwhile he would take these few minutes it too drink his coffee and calm down.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes