Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun25 View Post
Skylic had decided it was time to wonder around her new work place. Turning the corner she glanced into the door and noticed the game room. Excitedly she walked in. Being raised with a friend who is Muggle she knew most of these games. Looking around she noticed the pool table. She remembers many night in her friends basement playing countless games of this and darts. Walking to the table she fished for a knut out of her pocket to start a game. Looking around she noticed for the first time that there were other people in the room. I get so caught up in my games she giggled to herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Saxon began to laugh quietly when Victoria mentioned that Saxon bumping into her seemed like nothing compared to her child. " Ohhh. Hyper kids . Both good fun but stressful as well. Your son has never seriously injured you, though?" She would be quite impressed and worried if a young kid could easily knock an adult down. Hmmm. So Victoria hadn't been brought to muggle things such. Saxon smiled when she heard this, " Perhaps if you are not opposed to muggle things I could be your muggle teacher. Introduce you to some of our things. " she said with another laugh. Sometimes it was good fun to see people figure out the logistics of muggle things. " Play a little longer and you make get skilled. Practice makes perfect. Cheesy right?

Ohhh. The young blonde had kept to herself and in a shell for most of her work at the ministry. Just work. No wonder she hadn't made many friends. " Ummm. Maybe a year to a year and a half." She couldn't quite put her finger on it. And alas! Someone in her department, a different though, but still in her department. " That's quite the lucky division! Have you meet any famous quidditch players?" What was better than working in Games and Sports. Being and working as a supervisor in Australia. That must of been great fun."" Ohh. Australia! How exciting! Was it stressful being supervisor? Especially in a completely different country."

Victoria chuckled, "No not seriously, he set my couch on fire a few months ago, and has placed endless amounts of frogs into my bed and random places of the house, but no serious injuries thank heavens." Goodness she was afraid that he would hurt someone by accident from his impulse issues, but he was a good kid. Vic turned towards Saxon and smiled, "You would do that? You would teach me muggle things. That would be wonderful, it's about time I learn. I don't want my son growing up as dumb about it as I've been." She knew he had a little friend teaching him, but she wanted to show him more. Looking back to the pinball game she felt she was done with it now and just shrugged. "It's fun, but I might give it a rest for a bit."

"It's a surprise we haven't bumped into each other sooner. I've been here two years now." She couldn't believe she had been here that long. It only seemed like months really. "Well I'm glad to finally meet you none the less. I feel like I am not social enough around here. You will have to meet Mariel as well. She works with me in the quidditch offices." She shook her head, "I work with more of the coaches, managers, and office staff of the teams, but I do work alongside a retired player. Mariel the one I said works in my department played professionally." Now what was that team she played for again...

She then chuckled, "I was harder at first, but I got married and we moved there because of my ex's work. I loved it though, the country is beautiful and supervising the local wizarding school and a few clubs was fun really. It got me out and meeting people." She sighed a bit, she did miss it at times, but she was glad to be back home. "So what did you do before the ministry, Uni anywhere, or did you start right out of graduation? Did you go to Hogwarts? " She wasn't sure of the girls age, but she looked young, so it was just a guess.

Hearing someone else com in Victoria turned her brown eyes turned to see another young lady walk into the room. She couldn't help but chuckle the women were taking over the game room. Watching a few moment she gave the girl a smile as she made eye contact. "Hello, have you played that before?" She pointed to the pool table and then glanced at Saxon with a look of what is it called...