View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Divination HW Post 1
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Kace was barley conscious. It was quite early for him to be up. He was rubbing his eyes trying to stay awake. He was not a morning person. He used to like to sleep till 8am. He wanted to be here early to focus on his homework. He wanted to have no distractions. He brought his textbook, quill, ink and paper to write down his readings. He needed to trace it on the paper he had with him. Good thing he brought a couple sheets of parchment. He traced the rim of his cup onto the parchment. Alright so he need to fill his cup 3/4 the way. He filled it up with tea since he wasn't much of a coffee fan.

He let is stay in the cup for two minutes following his steps. He cleared his mind. It was peaceful in here. He was not focusing on anything.....then two minutes flew by.

He decided he should drink his tea. Once he drank it with his left hand, he left some fluid at the bottom. Which was required. Then he began to stir it. He gave it good three swirls and then he was finished with that. Then he got his wand out and said the spell "Concavus!"

Then he flipped it over to where he traced it before. He did not find anything bothering him at this time of the morning. It was going to be an easy reading like it was in class. He got out his book to look at the symbols! At the Rim he noticed a Whale?...He wondered what that could mean. Then at the Middle he noticed what looked like a dog, At the final symbol at the Base he noticed a owl. He hoped he was into trouble. He scribbled the symbols down on his parchment and thought about them.

SPOILER!!: First Journal Entry

BreakFast:

Rim: A Whale - guarantees you achievement in a big project

Middle: Dog- this means i have a faithful friend around.

Base: Owl- signals the arrival of news that may be sad but will leave you wiser.

When i did all the readings this morning, they all seemed relevant. I have an arthimacy project to work on and potions one i should be working on so the project reading was no suprise. So i hope to achieve it and it looks like i will. For the dog symbol, I met a few people around and especially Belle's friends. I guess i had a gut feeling that the people i met would be faithful. The last symbol Uh oh..i hope i do not get some devastating news. But i guess some people get bad news but at least i will be wiser from it. I just hope it doesn't deal with my family! I am kind of nervous about it.

After he finished his last symbol, he was keen on eating. He got the cereal and milk towards him and enjoyed his heart breakfast.

Last edited by Expecto-Penguin; 06-01-2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Adding the paragraph of explanation