View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:59 AM   #262 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oh, pigs were very excitable pets! Titus had never in his short life been excited to see anyone, although that was probably because he had such poor self-esteem. It was hard being a bunny. Mo offered a hand to the girl, since she seemed polite and friendly and... she had a pig. She was awesome.

"Titus has a whole wardrobe, but he hates it. I don't really have the heart to keep putting him in clothes and things. He has tap shoes, actually... so he can't sneak up on me. I'm pretty sure he's a vampire ninja bunny." Which sounded strange, but Mo was sure of it. "And he has a headband on account of him being a ninja, but it makes his eyes go buggy."
Since the boy offered his hand, she took it and gave it a proper shake. "You should buy Titus a toy. Do they have rabbit toys here?" Cat had no idea, but she was going to find out. Also, she needed a toy for Toby.

She glanced over the shelf for a moment, wondering what sort of toys Toby might like. Maybe he could pick one out himself? She gave a tug on his leash to get his attention, though he was rather interested in the boy. "A vampire ninja bunny?" HUH. Interesting. "Has he ever bitten you?" She was rather interested in this possibility. PERHAPS vampire ninja rabbits really did exist. She'd heard of stranger things, you know, magic and all.
Colley is offline   Reply With Quote