View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Maybe I'll be the one who gives you a cooking lesson for your birthday," Wes hinted, nestling his chin on her shoulder and inhaling a bit of her hair. Mm. Smelled good, as always.

A little girl. Wes couldn't even handle the idea right now, and he was half-sorry he'd brought it up at all in the first place. "Whaaaaaat," he teased, leaning into her a little, "you mean you're not even forty yet?! I could have sworn that was the last big birthday you celebrated..."

JUST KIDDING! He knew his wife wasn't a day over 29. Or maybe it was 32. Er... 38? 35? Shoot, how old WAS Izzy...?!
"Oooh?" She murmured, smiling a little. That would be nice. She wasn't exactly looking forward to her birthday too much. She was going to be forty in a couple of years. "That would be nice." She was hoping he would do that now, she might be a little disappointed if he didn't. Or maybe she'd just make him give her a cooking lesson.

Wes having brought up the idea of a little girl was making Isobel think. A little girl would be nice, but not right now. She had a feeling that they would not be able to handle three children right now. She frowned at his words thoug. "I am not forty." She was not. She was not old that yet. She knew she wasn't. Could he not even remember how old she was now?

Though she did remember something, and smirked a little. "Dear...you are the one that's nearly forty. Not me."

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain