View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #75 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Text Cut: Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspower View Post
By the look on her husband's face it was obvious he was not up for dancing. Abby just shrugged thinking that one day her husband will change and be more positive and not mind dancing and all.
Thankfull her husband was polite as to greet that man... Abby was still wondering why her husband hated people so much, yet she shrugged it off with her usual 'one day he will change.. its the woman that makes the man'.

She got the hint a bit too late as the man replied and she was now thankfully stuck in a conversation

Sarah shook the man's hand politely. "Okay, Zach it is. Some people call me Abby, that is mainly because it has less syllables then A-bi-ga-il, so I respond to both" she said.

He got a memo... that ministry was organised it seemed! Well it had to be.
OOOOH... Another person to meet.. awesome! "Hello Mr Scherfig" interesting surname, ending in --fig. All of Abigail's life her name had ended in -man, first Chapman and now Goodman. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Abigail Goodman. I look forward to working with you" She knew better this time not to request her husband meet that guys as well formally. Her husband could do as he wished. Now... about the problem that her hubbie was hungry. Abigail had forgotten that she was hungry by now as she was so thoroughly enjoying herself. She then sent a silent signal back to her husband that said 'I see that you are hungry, just wait, it won't take long'. That Comrade Scherfig had an interesting name. Were his parents communistic that they called him Comrade?

"Well then Abby, I'll see you in the office on Monday?" he said giving the sweet woman a smile. Her husband doesn't seem to be a very enthusiastic one.

Text Cut: Mr. Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

"It's a pleasure Mr. McMillan." Weren't things better when one offered their name. It was good that they were on the same page now. "And believe me when I say the woman is a very confident one." He'd never met such a strong willed woman before...maybe it was the pregnancy.

"And I suppose you're here to enjoy the debates in the capacity of a voter, yes? Do you have any idea who you might be leaning towards?"

It was important to gather intel like this; know where the crowd was swaying. So far it wasn't looking very good for Ms. Dacosta but this was a new debate and these were new people.

He nodded his agreement. The hogsmeade debate was pretty impressive but it was mainly set up by the students and as creative as students could be they would never have the resources that Ministry workers did. "That rating seems reasonable. I can see that my tax galleons are going to good use." Or were they? Persons who had no interest in these debates would most likely have disagreed. Probably would have thought the money would have been better spent on other things. "Do you think you're any more nervous, knowing that you'll be presenting for the people you work with this time?"

Would you look at that. Another Black. "The pleasure's all mine Ms. Black." How interesting. The only other Black he knew was his grandmother. It was worth looking into..."No, I worked her at one point in my younger life but it didn't suit me so I took over a bar instead." He loved owning and working at the bar. His hours were good, the people were friendly and they was no mundane work ritual. "How's the Department Head life treating you?"

SPOILER!!: Livia

"Anytime." Compliments came easy to him once he saw something worth complimenting. If something looked nice then there had to be acknowledgment. It was like second nature to him by now. "That's good, very good. If we don't have confidence in them it doesn't usually end well."

Then she went and brought that up. His smile got just a bit tighter as he looked at her. "That. She is, but we're not going to let that bother us too much. This is a new platform, there are new voters and we're confident that this time will be better than the last." And seeing as he truly believed this, he wouldn't let it bother him too much. "They're a funny thing, elections, they start out one way and end another." He added with a wink. He had no idea who things would go from here but the idea now had him intrigued.

He seems to be a nice fellow and a perfect partner for his candidate. He nodded when he was asked if he came here in a voter's capacity but he just smiled when he was asked he was he inclined to.

"My position at the moment won't let me answer such questions." Being Head of the Board of Electors needs him be impartial, which he is.

"Although I can say is that I am here to be fair and just. To listen to every points and arguments of the candidates." he gave a smile to Mr. Black. He knows deep inside of him that the reason he was picked for the job is that he is fair and impartial.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.