View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Text Cut: Konrad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
Shaking the man's hand, Konrad grinned. "Happy New Year." As he turned to the other man, he nodded, offering his hand for a handshake with Mr Black. "Sir." Well, they hadn't really met yet, but Konrad had to do his homework before this whole thing, ever since he found out he would be a member of the Board of Electors. He had to know something about everyone, eh?

Was he looking forward to the debates? "Yes, I am," he spoke honestly, although he wasn't going to tell the men how nervous he was. Couldn't say it was something he did on a regular basis, after all.

Zach smiled at Konrad. "That's the spirit!" He said with an enthusiasm that he hoped will rub into others.

He is trying to hide his laughter that some people doesn't know who he is, or what he does. Until...

Text Cut: Abby and Gabby ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspower View Post
Abby was evesdropping, or just plan listening as she had called it when she was younger,when she heard a familiar name. Zacharias McMillian, wasn't he the one she was meant to report to, being part of the board of Electors. She walked over to him dragging her husband along.
"Hello, are you Zacharias McMillian, the junior under secretary? Well I am Abigail Goodman, a member of the board of Electors and the new receptionist at the Minister's office." She paused and smiled more, this was great meeting new people in such a relaxing setting. In his office it would have to be more formal. Oh yeah her husband, "and this is my husband.. Gabriel" she said nudging her husband. She then looked at her husband, "Gabriel, this is Zacharias McMillian, the Junior Under secretary and he is the man I will be reporting to on my first day'. Hopefully her husband will have his manners and behave socially well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talikins View Post
Text Cut: Abby and Mr McMillian too

Nod. That was fine with him. He was starving and the thought of food comforted him just a little. Hopefully the food was good around here.

Dance? Blink. He stared. Ummm...yeah that was not happening. Not today at least. The Goodman eyed the dancefloor and cringed. "How about we--" He was interrupted by his wife whom had pulled him along and now had just began speaking to someone else.

Mellow.Alright then. If she needed him to do that, he'd have no option but to pretend it was alright. His wife should have known he was not a fan of people though. "Erm...Nice to meet you, Mr McMillian." Or not so nice, because he was hungry and wanted food at the current moment. He tried to signal this to his wife hoping she'd understand.

He was about to ask Konrad if he saw the other members of the Board, when his attention was caught by a lady tugging her husband along.

Alas! Maybe these people have telepathic senses, because they come one by one. "Yes, yes I am, but you can call me Zach" he said extending his hand to the lady and then to the gentleman.

"Ah, yes! I got a memo yesterday about a few more people in the Board and about the new employees." He said and then he looked at Konrad and back to the lady, "Oh and this is Mr. Konrad Scherfig, a member of the Board as well and one of your colleague up in the Minister's Office." he said introducing the two.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.