View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Nodding as she responded, he totally got that, nothing could take away a memory of when you were last in a place, especially when it was so completely different right now. He'd barely knew Brian, but knew at least at that time she was happy, pregnant, and had a little boy. Now, they were apart, and Brian had the children. It was just sad, just wrong. But he was truly happy for Becca, having found Gidyun.

"Everything does have its time." he murmured. And sometimes those times expire and are no more. Like she and Brian or he and Kat. "It's better then being alone I have to say though." he said offering her a smile. Yeah he hadn't been looking forward to the debates alone, and with his manager having done a bunk, he was kind of relieved.
Giving him a nod as he repeated her words, she glanced around the room once more. Her eyes fell on the woman he'd actively avoided before. Hmm, yeah, they'd have to keep out of earshot of her. Her name was Ivy, right? Eyeing her a little, Becca gave Gavin a nod. "Well, like I said before, always here for you." she gave him a fond, friendly smile. "I'll come with you to all the debates if you want or need someone there."

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.