View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Her eyes fell onto his face as he said it must be weird for her. "It kind of is." she agreed. "Last time I was here, there was a different man on my arm and compared to what followed, we were blissfully happy." Her eyes scanned the room. "Everything has its time, though." She was more than happy at the moment with Gid, but she hoped that the saying 'Good things never last' wouldn't be proved true with them. She was holding onto that relationship with everything she had. "Must be weird for you to be here with me." she turned the conversation back on Gavin.
Nodding as she responded, he totally got that, nothing could take away a memory of when you were last in a place, especially when it was so completely different right now. He'd barely knew Brian, but knew at least at that time she was happy, pregnant, and had a little boy. Now, they were apart, and Brian had the children. It was just sad, just wrong. But he was truly happy for Becca, having found Gidyun.

"Everything does have its time." he murmured. And sometimes those times expire and are no more. Like she and Brian or he and Kat. "It's better then being alone I have to say though." he said offering her a smile. Yeah he hadn't been looking forward to the debates alone, and with his manager having done a bunk, he was kind of relieved.