View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
"Yeah, I'd wanted to do that, but I enjoyed watching the three that had been dunked, get dunked." he said with an amused voice. It had been very amusing watching the three candidates get soaked to the skin. He knew it wouldn't have been as amusing if it had been he himself though, he'd just been relieved that he'd gotten enough votes to keep from being dunked. He hadn't cared if he was one with the top votes but to have so few, that would have bothered him a lot.

Nodding, he gave a slight shrug "I just answer the questions and do as asked and hopefully come out alright." He hated that they might pry, but what could he do? He'd rather this was all done and over with but that was unlikely to happen anytime soon. Walking into the seating area, he steered away from the dance floor, not really caring to do any dancing with Becca. Friend or not, he wasn't about to do that! "I definitely will. Some sort of sign" he whispered conspiratorially.
"I bet." she smirked at the thought of three full grown adults getting dunked in water. It was cold water, right? MUAHA. Okay, keep the mean streak hidden. Heh.

"That's good. Just be honest." she agreed, nodding. Hopefully they wouldn't be too nosy. Gavin had kept this thing with Kat quiet, right? She hoped it was quiet enough to not get to those who were running the debate. Walking alongside Gavin a little lost in thought, Becca just allowed him to guide her wherever he saw fit, but when she snapped out of her daydream, she realised he'd deliberately avoided the dance floor and that was more than okay with her. "That's perfect." she gave him a wink.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.