View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Grumbling and stirring the bits of one of the wand woods in the water to make it dissolve, Aron glanced over his shoulder when he heard someone clearing their throat. "Oh, Jade. I'm glad your here," he grinned slightly. At least now he would have someone else to bounce ideas off of - although he also knew that 'no touchy' woman would be showing up in the lab eventually as well. She had more of the statistics of all their findings as well.

Aron was just the drool collecting guy.

His ears did perk up a bit at the mention of plants. What? He WAS a Herbologist after all. "Plant based?" he repeated while ladling a small amount of the wand wood liquid into one of the petri dishes containing a sample of infected drool and setting it to the side to see if there were any changes in the DNA's composition. "Why do I get this image of everyone grazing on poison ivy leaves in their salad?"

That was a rhetorical question....and some bad humor.
He was glad that she was here! Jade couldn't help but blush beet-red at his comment. She just nodded as Aron mumbled to himself.

Then when he made a comment about people grazing on poison ivy leaves, Jade forgot about her shyness around him. She couldn't help but laugh at his bad humor. "God, thank you! I really needed to laugh. I wish that it was true though. It would make locating the source and the cure much easier. speaking of which, what have you found out so far?"

She took a few steps nearer to him to glance over his shoulder.