View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default I know whoo ;)
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Making his way to the lab with all his samples - including those wands - Aron began to set things out and gathered some other vials and glass containers and...well...everything but the kitchen sink really. Hopefully his 'no touchy my things' co-worker wouldn't get all honking daffodil about this. She shouldn't considering they weren't even in their department's lab.

Aron quickly divided up the drool and hurl samples into controls and testers - for comparative reasons - and then drew his attention to the wands. "Droolers had been experiencing a lack of magical ability...and then they were gnawing on wands...like they were trying to heal themselves or something..." he grumbled to himself, mentioning something about beavers under his breath as he began to boil some distilled water to dissolve some of the gnawed on wands into.
Carrying the various memory vials in her arms, including Isobel Ferguson's memory, Jade headed to the lab on her level to give Aron and Derek her findings. Just as she entered the room, she spotted Aron who seemed to be deep in his research.

"huh um." She cleared her throat, "I think that I might have a clue from the infecteds' memories-- it is based on plants and the only thing that was plant-like in the memories were vegetables which I found that most if not all the infected had consumed in varying quantities in the cafeteria food."