Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 AM   #46 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post

He was back. That was quite fast, wasn't it? Kennedy stood at the library entrance for a bit, taking it in. He thought it'd be years before he came back. Things change.

A lot.

Finally moving from where he stood, Kennedy followed Johnathan...who was where a Captain America costume. Merlin. Kennedy had been in a fit of laughter when he'd seen him for the first time in that suit. His brother would never change, heh. Kennedy walked toward the table, got a nametag, wrote the letter "K" on it, and stuck it on his shirt. Then he went ahead and dropped off one of his favorite books, Warm Bodies and donated five Galleons. He'd do anything to help the place that wasn't only his school, but home when he didn't have one.

"Come on, the auction's starting, Captain America with a goatee." he said, smirking at John, his eyes scanning the crowd for a certain someone...

Xavier followed the boys. He was excited to be here. It's been YEARS since he's set foot in this castle. He didn't only just pride himself of his marvelous professional Quidditch career with the Falmouth Falcons, but that he was here with his son (step-son, really) Johnathan, his godson Kennedy and with his BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Peyton.

Aww, look at her, she was pouting. Xavier chuckled and patted her head. "Turn that frown upside down, sweetheart, this'll be fun." Of course it would. He was about to bid on stuff. One thing about the Baltazar's; they love spending money.

Xavier gave his eight Galleons and set Interview with the Vampire down. He was in a great mood so, he was donating both. *cue dazzling smile*

Oh. Merlin.

Could this day get any WORSE?!

Peyton walked in after the three boys, her arms crossed on her chest. Did Kennedy HAVE to come? Did her father HAVE recognize her? She wasn't embarrassed of her father, Merlin, no. But he could be...meeeeehh...sometimes. And Kennedy. She didn't like him. He was stupid.

Now, she WAS happy her brother was here. HE was the coolest one. Come on, Captain America. COOL! That wasn't the point, though, and she need to get away. "Dad. I'm not a little girl anymore," she whispered, eyeing the people around. "Oooh! Look! I found a friend, see you later!" She didn't see anyone, but she needed to get away. She left the Red Riding Hood and skipped of somewhere.

See yah, wouldn't want to be yah!
John chuckled and ruffled his goatee "I was debating all day, whether to shave it off or not." he laughed. He looked at Kennedy ""You stand out, no wonder people are staring."John teased, though to be honest he's the one looking pretty Interesting here.

He looked around and noticed his cousin, Seth. John and Seth had a family feud, that's been going on for 20 years. But he wasn't going to start any problems with his cousin, here today.

"Let's go, I want to go get me some good stuff!" John told Xavier and Kennedy.

Seth's eyes synchronized with his cousin, John's. What that heck was he wearing? Seth held in a chuckle he felt at the sight of the Gryffindor alumni.

He said nothing, just nudged his head in the air to greet him indirectly. Then walked away.