Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Erik Vinteren

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma glanced up when she heard her name and she instantly recognized the man as one of the men from the BoG table at the feast...she searched her brain for his name...and was very relieved when he introduced himself. She held out her right hand and smiled, "O yes, Mr. Vinteren....pleasure to meet you officially." she smiled and then cocked her head to the side and raised her right eyebrow a little as she took in what he was wearing, "I'm guessing from the introduction, dashing smile, and exquisite suit that were wishing you had a martini...shaken not stirred." she said with a little smile.

Seeing the drinks table and coveting after the mans, she said, "Would you mind accompanying me to the drinks table, I'm parched..." she said as she motioned to the table.
Erik took her hand and in lieu of shaking it, brought it to his lips for a soft kiss. "Charmed, I'm sure," he smiled back. He let her hand go and straightened up as she tried to place his costume. It should be obvious, no, that he was the greatest guy spy ever?

"Ah, you got it," the light-haired man laughed. "And you must be some kind ov... fairy?" Hopefully that was correct. He hated being mistaken.

He did offer the professor his arm though, and gestured for her to lead the way back to the drinks table.