Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Erik had half a mind to head toward the auction area already, as he wanted to get a good seat, but he was also thirsty, and one needed to be well-hydrated in order to mingle.

So he grabbed a drink and made a pass by the media table, pausing for a moment as he caught sight of a vision in a pink dress. He recognized this woman, despite her...costume...she had been at the feast, and had visited their table.

"Ms. Cervulean," Erik approached her with a thin smile. "How lovely it is to see you again. I don't think I had the pleasure of introducing myself last time?" He held out his free hand. "I'm Vinteren, Erik Vinteren. Board of Governors candidate."
Gemma glanced up when she heard her name and she instantly recognized the man as one of the men from the BoG table at the feast...she searched her brain for his name...and was very relieved when he introduced himself. She held out her right hand and smiled, "O yes, Mr. Vinteren....pleasure to meet you officially." she smiled and then cocked her head to the side and raised her right eyebrow a little as she took in what he was wearing, "I'm guessing from the introduction, dashing smile, and exquisite suit that were wishing you had a martini...shaken not stirred." she said with a little smile.

Seeing the drinks table and coveting after the mans, she said, "Would you mind accompanying me to the drinks table, I'm parched..." she said as she motioned to the table.