Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Adorable
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
This was going to be the best birthday ever!

Or... it would be if the guy wasn't LATE.

Silently cursing the messy boy's dorm and the fact that he had spent a little too long on his hair, Alec ran all the way up towards the seventh floor. Two tubs of ice cream floated up the stairs thanks to his wand, one for him and the other for the blonde haired girl who, hopefully, wouldn't be mad at him for being late.

... He wasn't too late, was he?

The fifteen year old's run turned into a jog before coming to a full stop near a corner. He stood there and peeked around the corner, letting a grin spread across his face. She was standing there! Looking pretty. Or... pacing, actually. Still pretty. Right near the entrance! Did he say she was pretty? He turned away from the sight and looked around towards the nearest window. His hair... it looked okay... right?

Ruffle... ruffle... ruffle...

There. Okay. Alec grinned and gave the window a thumbs up, his reflection doing the same. Awesome. Turning away from the mirror, Alec took the two tubs of ice cream in his hands, put his wand away and started walking towards the blonde haired girl. This was going to be okay... there was no need to be so nervous... Yeah...

"Ells! Hey!" he said, grinning at the girl, "Erm... I... erm..." Why was this hard, again? "You look... erm... youlookreallyprettyElls." ... Why couldn't he be COOL?

Ella was just about to head back into the room and grab some gummy worms when O___O Oh Merlin, there he was! He was walking right towards her and he had...ice cream. GRIN! The blonde smoothed her dress and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear nervously before BEAMING at the boy. This was...going to be awesome, yeah? ...Yeah.

"Hey, Birthday Boy!" The blonde greeted excitedly, bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet. How could she not be excited? She got to spend time with Alec...erm her friend. This was...well it was exciting stuff, yeah? Oh and he was...complimenting her? BLUSH! Ella turned pink almost immediately and smiled at the boy, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "Oh I...erm that's...well thank you." SHJYURUHFJHKJ! Why didn't her brain work when he was around? It was quite frustrating! Oh and he...he was wearing the shirt that she got him? That was just... "Alec! You're wearing your shirt...I mean, the one I got you. Erm...it looks really nice on you." Cue another blush and a shuffle. "I mean, you look really nice."

Oh and they should probably head in now, yeah? Because...well Ella didn't think STARING at Alec was making things any less awkward and she really wanted him to see what she'd thought up. Meeep. He wasn't going to hate this, was he?

"Okay now before we go in..." And the blonde stepped behind him, reaching up and covering his eyes with her hands. "Erm...this way it'll be a surprise." And Ella smiled a little, hoping Alec was okay with surprises. "Now the door is open so just take a few steps forward and we'll be good."

1 step....2 steps....3 steps...4....

The blonde removed her hands from the boys eyes and stepped to the side, waiting to see his reaction.

"Erm...Happy Birthday, Alec!" ...SHUFFLE.