View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Somnium

Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy started to relax a bit as Sky seemed to like the place. She even seemed content with the fact that he had only given her a short period of time to prepare to meet Eliza, even though he had full confidence that she would be fine.

Oh, right.... sister. "We haven't met up yet. I... uh... I haven't gotten a letter from her just yet." Was he supposed to have gotten a letter by now? Sky must have known that he was nervous because her smile made him want to kiss her. She was talking about something now, but Benjy only heard a part of it. Instead, he walked around the little island piece so that he could stand next to her. When she had finished talking, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

-----15ish minutes later-----

Benjy jumped when there was a knock at the door. He gave a small smile and nod to Sky before heading over to the door. He peeped through the peephole in the door before unlocking it with his wand and opening the door for Elizabeth. He took a step back to let her in when he noticed that someone had come with her. "Lucas! Hey little dude!" He called out reaching his arms out to give the little guy a hug. "C'mon in Elizabeth. Come meet Sky." He said, ushering her into the house just as a furry little friend made her way over to the people at the door.

Lulu didn't like being ignored, so when Benjy went over to the door, Lulu wanted to know why. So she followed Benjy over to the door and her tail started wagging as she waited for the door to open to reveal..... a small human and a big female human with something yummy in her hands. Lulu couldn't decide which one she wanted to meet first, so her head went back and forth between the small human and the other human. Pet me!! Give me yummy stuff!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky nodded it was just like her sister to not send the letter...Hopefully she didn't send a howler...She would be the kind of sister to do that. Her smile grew wider as Benjy kissed her and said the words every girl melted when they heard them. "I love you too." Life was truly perfect. "I will remind her that she has has to send it or I'll just tell her where you live!"

Only after hearing the knock on the door did she truly get nervous. Normally Sky never got nervous...Not when she had to perform in front of hundreds... thousands of people when she was little...Not when she was on the job..But right there and then she was nervous about meeting the woman she had heard about from him...She was like a sister...What if she didn't like Sky? Not that she had met anyone that never liked her but there was always that possibility.

Lucas? A child perhaps? Or maybe the woman's husband? She stood up real quick fixing her skirt and taking out her mirror and fixing herself. She took a deep breath she was going to be fine. This would be way easier than presenting Benjy to her parents...Sigh she was not looking forward to that... Was that cinnamon she smelt? Hmm interesting wonder where the cinnamon is coming from....
Lucas laughed and hugged the older guy, "Uncle Benjy!" He beamed, "Me almost 3!" He giggled and beamed. "Mommy wont give me a cookie." The little kid pouted, "She said that they are for you and someone named Sky." Lucas frowned, "Who is Sky?" His eyes were big then he saw a dog, "Doggie!!!" The toddler squealed in joy and started to try to pet Lulu. "Good puppy! Good puppy!" He giggled and beamed again.
Elizabeth smiled and laughed as she was ushered in. "Good to see you again and not even at work. I apologize for Lucas' noise. He is as hyper as can be because he misses you so much." She kissed his cheek like an older sister does and hugs him. Eliza petted Lulu a little and gave her a small bone. Then was back to full attention to Benjy, "I baked you some of your favorites this morning and i would have baked some of Sky's but that was one thing you havent told me about the soon-to-be Mrs. Doherty." Elizabeth teased and giggled. "Speaking of the cookies, I will put these in the kitchen for ya then I can meet the one that stole your heart." Eliza messed with his hair a little and smiled up at him then turned to go put the cookies in the kitchen.