View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
magikewe
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky straightened out her skirt after being knocked over by Lulu. She walked further inside the house as Benjy shooed away Lulu. She smiled as she entered the kitchen area, it was her favorite part of any house, lots of memories with her mum happened in her kitchen. Before siting down in one of the seats she took off her leather jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. Fifteen minutes, she hoped she looked presentable..."Sounds great, I do hope so."

Since they were speaking of meeting people the blonde added " Have you and my sister met yet? Or has she been to lazy to send the letter or come talk to you in person?" Her sister was slow when it came to those kinds of things...She heard a tint of nervousness in Benjy's voice... She smiled and looked over at Lulu...That reminded her, something she should tell Benjy about her sister "Oh tip when you speak to my sister, bring up Lulu, she loves animals!"
Benjy started to relax a bit as Sky seemed to like the place. She even seemed content with the fact that he had only given her a short period of time to prepare to meet Eliza, even though he had full confidence that she would be fine.

Oh, right.... sister. "We haven't met up yet. I... uh... I haven't gotten a letter from her just yet." Was he supposed to have gotten a letter by now? Sky must have known that he was nervous because her smile made him want to kiss her. She was talking about something now, but Benjy only heard a part of it. Instead, he walked around the little island piece so that he could stand next to her. When she had finished talking, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

-----15ish minutes later-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth was slightly nervous about finally meeting her friend who was like a brother's finance. She had heard so much about her that she kinda felt like she already had met her. Eliza worried that Sky wouldnt like her as she came up to the door. Elizabeth was holding a container of snickerdoodles, fresh from the oven. They were Benjy's favorite. A young boy of 3 was clinging to her blue dress. He was rambling on about how happy he is that he will see Uncle Benjy. Eliza knocked on the door and tried to tell Lucas to quiet down some so to not disturb anyone but he was a hyper toddler so you can imagine how well that worked.
Benjy jumped when there was a knock at the door. He gave a small smile and nod to Sky before heading over to the door. He peeped through the peephole in the door before unlocking it with his wand and opening the door for Elizabeth. He took a step back to let her in when he noticed that someone had come with her. "Lucas! Hey little dude!" He called out reaching his arms out to give the little guy a hug. "C'mon in Elizabeth. Come meet Sky." He said, ushering her into the house just as a furry little friend made her way over to the people at the door.

Lulu didn't like being ignored, so when Benjy went over to the door, Lulu wanted to know why. So she followed Benjy over to the door and her tail started wagging as she waited for the door to open to reveal..... a small human and a big female human with something yummy in her hands. Lulu couldn't decide which one she wanted to meet first, so her head went back and forth between the small human and the other human. Pet me!! Give me yummy stuff!!

*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*