View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy was carefully watching Sky, trying to pick up signs that she didn't like the place. He was slightly relieved to hear her giggle ever so slightly. But when Sky came inside she didn't say anything, so Benjy suddenly got nervous.... Until little Lulu came over... and nearly knocked Sky over.

The redhead stooped down to pet the pup when he heard a question. Before answering, he nudged Lulu to get her back into the house, waited for Sky to go in further before closing the door behind them and tapping it with his wand. He ushered her into the kitchen/breakfast area where she could sit so he could talk to her. Once there, he let her take a seat before saying anything. "So.... I figured that while we're here, you might as well meet her. So I asked her to come over in about 15 minutes so that you can get to know your surrounding for a bit before you meet her. But don't worry... she'll like you...I'm sure of it." He said, rambling on due to being nervous himself.

Lulu liked this lady-person. She seemed nice so Lulu liked her. Plus she would pet Lulu all the time. So when Benjy pushed her back into the loft, Lulu turned and walked over to her little bed near the window wall that lead out to the overlook of the neighboring area. If they didn't want her around, she would just sit over here for the time being.
Sky straightened out her skirt after being knocked over by Lulu. She walked further inside the house as Benjy shooed away Lulu. She smiled as she entered the kitchen area, it was her favorite part of any house, lots of memories with her mum happened in her kitchen. Before siting down in one of the seats she took off her leather jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. Fifteen minutes, she hoped she looked presentable..."Sounds great, I do hope so."

Since they were speaking of meeting people the blonde added " Have you and my sister met yet? Or has she been to lazy to send the letter or come talk to you in person?" Her sister was slow when it came to those kinds of things...She heard a tint of nervousness in Benjy's voice... She smiled and looked over at Lulu...That reminded her, something she should tell Benjy about her sister "Oh tip when you speak to my sister, bring up Lulu, she loves animals!"

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky