Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #74 (permalink)
TSnitch

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ambrose Steele
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Antoni "Dacs" Dacosta
x1
MLES Hot Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJP View Post
"It's because I drank a smoothie from here earlier. If I cough on something, it might get contaminated and mess up the investigation. I have not had any symptoms yet, so it's just incase." she rambeled. Beijing was not the smartest former Slytherin. "And my name is Beijing Pain" she said "level one".
It really didn't sit well with Dacs, that little disclosure. Moving away from the buffet Dacs focused now on the woman and said,"Well, I can't have you down here until you have been cleared. Even though as I said before the infection is not airbourne but your concern is not completely misplaced."

"It's nice to meet you Beijing but our encounter will have to be cut short as you have to report to the quarantine area until you are cleared." she said in a firm tone.

She flicked her wrist again and took out her wand. She summoned her patronus and sent over to Esme. Things needed to start wrapping up soon. These samples need to be tested so we could get to the bottom of things and get the infected ministry employees treated right away. She watched the silvery jaguar bound away. Before she turned back to the girl.

"While I get this sorted, you check off the list I've made over there on the table to see what we have so far." she told the woman. Contamination risk would be lower with her not directly handling the samples. She didn't want to be mean, well not on purpose this time but she had to be careful.

Last edited by TSnitch; 12-05-2012 at 07:19 PM.