Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #68 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

SPOILER!!: ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSnitch View Post
Just then they were joined by another man."Hi, I'm Dacs. And you are?" she said returning the nod.

"Alright gentlemen, we're just going to be collecting food samples. Now, we are not sure which food is contaminated so we want all of them. You'll need to be wearing protective gloves because we are not sure how they contaminate, whether through contact or ingestion. I have a few pairs of gloves in my field kit over there," she said indicating the black bag on the table,"You grab some of those and the evidence containers and bags are there too. A couple pairs of small tongs to retrieve the evidence and a few small blades to cut if you need to. Label each container and bag before putting them in the cooler."

Dacs flicked her wrist and palmed her wand as it slid from the holster and flicked it toward the table, conjuring a blue and white cooler.

"That's better. If you have any questions I'm all ears. Ok, let's get this done." she said, moving back toward the table to get her tools.

Having what she needed, Dacs headed to one end of the table where she found potatoes. She used the tongs and picked up a couple pieces of roasted potatoes and put them in one evidence bag. Sealing it she plucked a black marker from her back pocket and wrote,Roasted potato on it. Went to the cooler and put it and headed back to the table to do the same with the mashed and boiled potatoes.

"Ah, forgive me," for the lack of manners. "I'm Konrad Scherfig. Pleased to meet you," he smiled, blushing juuust a little. He hated those rare moments when he forgot about his manners. His mother would not be pleased.

And then he listened.

... and listened.

He was there to collect food samples?! However, he was glad to hear that they'd be wearing protective gloves, but what Dacs said next made it difficult to keep his jaw from falling. On the floor. They weren't sure whether they contaminated through contact or indigestion?! What if they could get contaminated only by standing there?!

... moving on. Looking at the black bag she showed them, Konrad took a pair of gloves and put them on, and grabbed the tongs and a couple of evidence containers, too. Oh, look! She even conjured the cooler.

And now... work. Right. In just a few strides, tongs in one gloved hand and an evidence bag in the other, he eyed the breadsticks, picked a couple of them and put them in the bag. Once it was sealed, though, he realized he had nothing to write with. "Do you happen to have more markers?" She did say that they could ask any questions, after all.